How do I make a Claim?

If you have completed a CPD course run by your Education Centre you will be able to make your travel claim using this system.

  • Your Local Education Centre will provide you with a special Link called a "Bitly" Link.
  • The "Bitly" link will contain the relevant information about the Course
  • Complete the form and Submit it.
System Administrators only